Monday, October 27

Tony's introduction

Hi Everyone,

My name is Tony Fedele and I am from Scranton Pennsylvania. I will be getting married this November 8th and then I am off to Mexico!!!! Check out the resort, the Excellence Riviera Cancun. I also inherited two Shitzu's (see picture to the left) named Andy (Black and White) and Amos (Black) I am currently employed as a Laboratory Manager at sanofi pasteur, a vaccine manufacturer, located in the Poconos. I have a Bachelors degree in Biology from Penn State University and have completed 12 graduate credits in Molecular Biology (yuck) at Lehigh University. I am currently pursuing my masters degree in Project Management from Boston University (expected graduation Spring 2010) and recently obtained my graduate certificate in Project Management. The classes that I have completed in the program to date are MET AD 642, 643, 644, 645 and 743. After this class I will be halfway home, woo hoo.

I chose to pursue a Masters degree in Project Management for the simple reason is that everyday I am challenged by new "projects" at work and I am excited about learning new concepts to help me better my career. The distance learning experience was definitely a challenge in the beginning but after about 3 weeks into my first class it became relatively easy. I am really looking forward to taking this class on e-commerce as it is something I deal with on a daily basis but don’t really understand how the whole concept works. What I do know is that I can easily buy almost anything I want from my computer at home.

Good luck everyone!!!! It should be quite a handful working, going to school, and putting all the final wedding details together.

Tony

6 comments:

Dave said...

Tony, Congratulation on your upcoming wedding. I am guessing that you may have a hard time concentrating on this course. Besides the wedding, you are probably excited to escape to snow and go to Mexico.

As a consumer, I find that the background color of your blog to be too dark. My preference is for light color backgrounds. Most websites that I go to usually have light colored backgrounds and I find reading text on them is easier. However, I do like that you used white for text as it sticks out from the dark background. The only text I find difficult to read on your blog is the date headings. Overall, I think you did a great job for your first blog ever.
-David Gipson

RR said...

CONGRATULATIONS!! All the best for you and your future wife. It is a great time to go down to Mexico. Have a lot of fun.

Marriage is a blessing, it only requires patience and time.

Keep up the good work. Tweak your blog here and there until it's time to submit.

All the best,
R

Scott M. Erlandson said...

Tony,

Congratulations! My wife and I have been married for nearly five years, and 1 dog and 2 and 1/2 kids later, it gets better every day.

Good luck, and enjoy your honeymoon.

-Scott

Amy said...

Hi Tony,
I think you did a really nice job with your blog. I wonder where you got that cute picture of Amos and Andy??

I can't believe the wedding is in 8 days!! 8 DAYS!! It's going to be a great day and you guys will have a great honeymoon. I'm so happy for you.

I think you'll learn a lot in this class, it seems like a lot of fun. Keep on blogging!

-Amy

Bernie V Rabe said...

Hello Tony,


Congratulation! Wishing you and your wife all the best.

Your design is really impressive specially the header.
The color coordination and the choice of font complement each other.

Since you have the football header, it is probably nice to have some advertisement gadget. I am just seeing that as a consumer and a client.

Regards.

Bernie

Julie Wei said...

Hi Tony,
Congratulations on your wedding. Your picture already shows that you're going to have a happily married life. I have to say that you must be great with multi-tasking because why are you taking the course while getting married AND going for honeymoon?? I would be completely distracted without a doubt. Nevertheless, have a blast! I really like your updates from CNET.